I woke up suddenly on a Sunday morning at dawn only to notice that there was no power outage overnight. The first thing that came to my mind was, Oh My God! My basement! I am usually faced with constant water overflow in my basement which is why I purchased a sump pump. However, unfortunately my sump pump worked with power, this led into a rather unpleasant morning. I actually lost some good items that day.
This is why this WAYNE ESP25 REVIEW was written, to enlighten you on the one of the most amazing backup sump pumps you can ever use.No matter how great a product, there is always one setback or the other. Nothing is perfect, right? Here are the pros and cons of this sump pump:
Wayne ESP25 Upgraded 12-Volt Battery Backup System, Black
Why do you need a backup plan?
Before diving into details of this review, firstly we need to establish some facts. “Why do you need a backup sump pump?” This is quite an easy question! As a matter of fact, I have answered it partially in my introduction. However, I’m going to answer it explicitly. Stay tuned!
Would you prefer to lose everything that’s valuable in your basement? That’s the first question you should be asking yourself. I’ve heard people say, “experience is the best teacher” but sometimes it could be so cruel.I lost a piece of rug, some furniture and other items in my basement due to my ignorance. I depended so deeply on my primary electric sump pump and it failed me because I had no backup plan.
A power-supported sump pump can fail in several ways. Here are a few ways I’ve listed out:
- The fuse could blow. rendering it useless and your basement waterlogged as a result.
- There may be power outage just like what happened to me.
- The pump could be jammed or burned out.
- The pump may be accidentally unplugged.
- Your discharge pipeline may be blocked.
- Your power feed line may get faulty or damaged.
- Your float switch may get damaged or jammed
I mean, I’ve listed about seven possible problems that could render your power-supported sump pump useless and incapacitated. Who knows if there is more. If I were you, I wouldn’t wait to find out before getting a backup plan.
Now, when I say a backup sump pump, I mean something that works when the main sump pump is not working. That’s to say, it works in place of your primary sump pump. This backup sump pump is so great that it works even when you’re not around. It helps nullify any risk of losing your items due to a flooded basement. Only if I had known there was something like this, my carpet wouldn’t have been ruined.
A backup sump pump is only good for emergency situations like the one I had. I was so exhausted that night that I didn’t even notice when the power went out. If I had a backup sump pump, I wouldn’t have lost so much. I wouldn’t have lost at all. After I got a backup sump pump to support my main pump, peace was restored within me.
Why buy this sump pump?
If you are opportune to read this WAYNE ESP25 REVIEW, count yourself very lucky. This is because if I had this kind of information, I wouldn’t have sacrificed my lovely carpets. Even though, a backup sump pump is awesome and very useful. We cannot afford to get something mediocre. There are several types of backup sump pump out there in the market. However, we can categorize them under two categories:
- A battery-powered backup sump pump
- A water-powered backup sump pump
The battery-powered backup sump pump is powered by a battery which is changeable and rechargeable. On the other hand, a water-powered backup sump pump is powered by water. It is only functional when the water pressure is between 50-80 PSI. I’ll recommend a battery powered sump pump which can work under any condition for as long as eight straight hours. That’s about enough time to fix your main sump pump.
Now to the question, “why buy this sump pump?” After what happened to me, I went online and bought this sump pump. Since then I’ve not had any issues whatsoever concerning my basement. I no longer worry about that. Here are some of the features that make it an outstanding backup sump pump.
- Battery Backup Submersible Sump Pump System: Unlike my AC sump pump that doesn’t work anytime there was a little power outage, this makes use of battery. It can also be charged. Ever since I purchased this particular sump pump, I now have confidence and rest of mind.
- High Quality: Do you know the reason why some products last longer than others? It’s their composition. What a product is made of determines its life span. This particular sump pump is made up of an epoxy steel body. The base is made up of cast iron which helps it withstand harsh basin conditions. Also, the battery box of this sump pump is made of thermoplastic. This makes it resistant to corrosion. You see, every single part of this sump pump was developed with quality materials to ensure a safer and conducive operation.
- Installation: Naturally, I am not a handy person. I couldn’t even install my television or Wi-Fi router. Even with a manual, I find it difficult to install any appliance. However, this sump pump I installed it myself. It is very easy to install. It comes with a manual where all the information about the product and how to install it can be found. Well-written in a universally recognized language- English. No need to call any private installer, except you are worse than me as regards installation of appliances and following instructions.
- Sharp Alarm System: Thank Goodness for this wonderful alternative sump pump! Anytime there is power failure, this sump pump makes a sound indicating that it has been activated. The alarm sound serves as a form of notification telling me that it has started working.
After reading through this WAYNE ESP25 REVIEW, I am sure you’re already thinking of getting a backup sump pump for your basement. Don’t waste any more time pondering about whether you need it or not. Take that bold step now and don’t wait till your primary sump pump fails you.